Saturday, September 13, 2008
Navigation upon arrival at Osaka Kansai Airport (KIX)
I happen to be in Osaka the other day, so I took shots for pictorial directions for those who are flying into Osaka Kansai Airport for the first time.
I've never flown into KIX internationally, so please refer to the arrival procedures at Narita.
International arrival south gate on the ground floor
International arrival north gate
Arrival level ( Ground floor )
International arrival info
Limousine Bus information counter
KIX limousine bus official info and timetables
Yasaka shuttle service between KIX and Kyoto for 3,500 yen.
MK shuttle service between KIX and Kyoto, Ashiya or Kobe.
Travel desk: They sell the Kansai Thru Pass, Kintetsu Railpass, etc and arrange tours and accommodation. The Kansai Passport has been discontinued.
Seems this establishment is affiliated with JTB.
KIX official site regarding the travel desk
Kintetsu Railpass, which can be purchased without voucher here.
Kintetsu Railpass official site
Kansai Thru Pass
Kansai Thru Pass official site
You can catch the limousine bus on the ground level, just outside the international arrival hall. Domestic flight check-in is conducted on the second floor, and the train stations are located on the second floor outside the terminal.
Go upstairs, then follow the signpost depending on the connecting mode of transport.
You can take a lift as well.
JR train info
Nankai Line info
Limousine Bus info
Now we are heading to the domestic check-in area.
Then head to your airline's check in counter.
ANA, or All Nippon Airways
JAL, or Japan Airlines
Osaka Kansai International Airport (KIX) official site
- Transfer guide from Keisei to JR Sobu Lines at Fun...
- Transfer from Keisei Line to JR Lines at Nippori S...
- Bus connections between Hakone-Yumoto and Gotemba
- Train connections between Narita Airport and Weste...
- Kawaguchiko - Kofu Bus Timetable
- Mishima - Gotemba - Kawaguchiko bus timetable
- Transfer to Keiyo Line at Tokyo
- Seishun 18 Kippu (Youth 18 ticket), and Railway Da...
- Limousine Bus actual duration track records
- Transfer from Sobu Line to the other JR Lines at T...
- Getting around Tokyo
- JR East Pass Special for 10,000 yen
- Info on Nankai Line to Osaka Namba (Minami) from K...
- Limousine bus from Kansai Airport
- Japan Railpass validation procedures at Kansai Air...
- Navigation upon arrival at Osaka Kansai Airport (K...
- Limousine Bus durations from Narita Airport to Cen...
- Moonlight Nagara to be discontinued
- ▼ September (18)