Wednesday, July 23, 2008
Welcome to Japan Guide ( Narita Airport )
I'd show you the procedures after disembarkation from the plane to how to take the train to Tokyo proper with photos. This is all about the Terminal 1, however the principal structure is very similar to each other.
Click images to enlarge.
Arrival at Narita
Proceed to immigration
Sorry for the poor quality shot...
Baggage claim area
Then you need to clear customs. The officer may ask you to open your bag. As you exit the air side, you are in the south wing. Those who need to catch the train asap, go downstairs by escalator or by lift.
JR Line (Narita Express, etc) details, or Keisei Line (Skyliner, limited express) details
Narita railway access map
While the JR Narita Express boasts its good connections to major stations in central Tokyo and Yokohama, the Keisei Skyliner and the limited express feature their reasonable prices to Nippori and Ueno.
Those who catch the limousine bus, there are two ticket counters.
This one is open from 6:30 to 23:00.
And this from 7:00 to 21:00.
Official limousine bus info
Other useful facilities in the south wing.
ANA domestic check in counter
Signpost to courier counters
And courier counters
Signpost to shower rooms
Official shower and day room info
For other info, refer to Narita Airport official website.
- A tool to check train seat availabilities
- Access to Takayama
- Index on my blog
- Access to Keio Plaza Hotel from Shinjuku Station
- Transfer between Shinkansen and Yamanote Line at S...
- Japan Airpass
- Japan Rail Pass
- The way to Sunroute Plaza Shinjuku and Hotel Centu...
- Transfer from Narita Express to Shinkansen at Toky...
- Connections between Kawaguchiko and Tokyo, Western...
- Keisei Line to Nippori and Ueno
- Narita Express to Tokyo proper, Japan Railpass val...
- Welcome to Japan Guide ( Narita Airport )
- ▼ July (13)