Friday, July 25, 2008
The way to Sunroute Plaza Shinjuku and Hotel Century Southern Tower from Narita Express platform
This is an image of Sunroute Plaza Shinjuku. Please follow my directions to get here.
If you want to get to Sunroute Plaza without going up and down stairs on the condition that you arrive at Shinjuku before 18:00hrs, see this page.
Check the Shinjuku Station Map. NEX will arrive at platform #5 or 6.
First, get off the Narita Express at Shinjuku.
These stairs lead you to Southern Terrace Exit. The escalator goes only downward until 18:00hrs, so you have to go up stairs lugging your luggage if you arrive before 18:00.
Sign on the nearby pillar.
As you reach the upper level, turn to the left.
At the first corner, turn to the right.
At the next corner, turn to the left.
Keep walking to Southern Terrace Exit.
Southern Terrace Exit
As you clear the ticket gate, turn to the left and go upstairs and turn to the left again.
If you're staying at Sunroute Plaza, and you don't walk to go up and down stairs with luggage anymore, go to this page.
Soon after passing the Starbucks, turn to the right at the second building on this photo, JR East's headquarters and go downstairs.
Then you are in front of the Sunroute Plaza. It's about a couple of minutes' walk from the exit.
----- ----- -----
If you're going to Hotel Century Southern Tower, walk past the Starbucks and go straight on.
Then you are in front of Hotel Century Southern Tower. It's about a couple of minutes' walk from the exit.
The reception is located on the 20F. Take the elevator at the back.
- A tool to check train seat availabilities
- Access to Takayama
- Index on my blog
- Access to Keio Plaza Hotel from Shinjuku Station
- Transfer between Shinkansen and Yamanote Line at S...
- Japan Airpass
- Japan Rail Pass
- The way to Sunroute Plaza Shinjuku and Hotel Centu...
- Transfer from Narita Express to Shinkansen at Toky...
- Connections between Kawaguchiko and Tokyo, Western...
- Keisei Line to Nippori and Ueno
- Narita Express to Tokyo proper, Japan Railpass val...
- Welcome to Japan Guide ( Narita Airport )
- ▼ July (13)