The information on the Skyliner below is valid until 16th July, 2010. The New Skyliner will start to run via the Sky Access Line, and the price will increase to 2,400 yen between Narita Airport and Nippori, Ueno.
More information on the Keisei official site
This is a ticket counter of the Keisei Line at Terminal 1. They don't accept credit cards.
Skyliner introduction, including prices ( 1,920 yen between Narita Airport and Nippori or Ueno each way )
Skyliner Nippori bound timetable
Skyliner Narita bound timetable
Limited express info, including prices ( 1,000 yen between Narita Airport and Nippori or Ueno each way )
Nippori bound limited express timetable
Narita bound limited express timetable
--Click images to enlarge--
Keisei Line and other connecting lines' fare table
JR Line fare table on top of the Keisei fare of 1,000yen to Nippori
All the stations' names are shown in alphabet besides in Japanese.
Keisei Station entrance
Skyliner on the Keisei platform
Interior of Skyliner
Limited express to Ueno
Inside the limited express
Transfer guide from Keisei to JR Lines at Nippori
- A tool to check train seat availabilities
- Access to Takayama
- Index on my blog
- Access to Keio Plaza Hotel from Shinjuku Station
- Transfer between Shinkansen and Yamanote Line at S...
- Japan Airpass
- Japan Rail Pass
- The way to Sunroute Plaza Shinjuku and Hotel Centu...
- Transfer from Narita Express to Shinkansen at Toky...
- Connections between Kawaguchiko and Tokyo, Western...
- Keisei Line to Nippori and Ueno
- Narita Express to Tokyo proper, Japan Railpass val...
- Welcome to Japan Guide ( Narita Airport )
- ▼ July (13)