Sunday, September 14, 2008
Info on Nankai Line to Osaka Namba (Minami) from KIX
The Nankai Line boasts a good connection between Kansai Airport and Osaka Namba, in the middle of the city. The limited express 'rapi:t' (meaning fast in German) and the express run every 30 minutes between both terminuses in the daytime.
Follow the signpost to the station.
Kansai Airport Station, shared with JR.
Ticket machines: You can purchase the limited express reservation ticket via ticket machine.
Price from Kansai Airport to Namba:
Base fare: 890 yen (valid on local and express trains)
Limited express surcharge for regular seats: 500 yen / 1,390 yen in total
Limited express surcharge for super seats: 700 yen / 1,590 yen in total
Escalator and stairs to the track
Lifts are also available.
Limited express 'rapi:t'
Local/Express train to Namba
Inside the express/local train
Limited express standing at Namba Station.
Nankai Namba bound timetable
Durations from Kansai Airport(from KIX official site)
Namba by limited express: Apporx. 39 min
Namba by express: Apporx. 43 min
- Transfer guide from Keisei to JR Sobu Lines at Fun...
- Transfer from Keisei Line to JR Lines at Nippori S...
- Bus connections between Hakone-Yumoto and Gotemba
- Train connections between Narita Airport and Weste...
- Kawaguchiko - Kofu Bus Timetable
- Mishima - Gotemba - Kawaguchiko bus timetable
- Transfer to Keiyo Line at Tokyo
- Seishun 18 Kippu (Youth 18 ticket), and Railway Da...
- Limousine Bus actual duration track records
- Transfer from Sobu Line to the other JR Lines at T...
- Getting around Tokyo
- JR East Pass Special for 10,000 yen
- Info on Nankai Line to Osaka Namba (Minami) from K...
- Limousine bus from Kansai Airport
- Japan Railpass validation procedures at Kansai Air...
- Navigation upon arrival at Osaka Kansai Airport (K...
- Limousine Bus durations from Narita Airport to Cen...
- Moonlight Nagara to be discontinued
- ▼ September (18)