Sunday, September 14, 2008
Limousine bus from Kansai Airport
Compared to Narita, the limousine bus services are very affordable distance-wise. It costs 1,300 yen from KIX to Osaka Umeda by limousine bus each way, and it runs every 20 minutes and takes 1 hour. From Narita, a similar distance service would cost 3,000 yen, I presume. The coach leaves from the international arrival level, so you don't need to mind handling your luggage on stairs etc until you catch it.
After clearing customs and getting Japanese Yen via ATM etc, go outside the terminal by following the signpost to the bus stop.
You can purchase a bus ticket inside the terminal in case you find the counter before leaving the terminal.
Limousine bus network from KIX
Ticket counters and ticket machines are concentrated from A to D depending on destinations.
Ticket machines for Osaka Umeda, Kobe Sannomiya and Himeji
Limousine bus information counter: They sell bus tickets.
Bus stop locations
KIX official site regarding bus service, including links to each timetable
- Transfer guide from Keisei to JR Sobu Lines at Fun...
- Transfer from Keisei Line to JR Lines at Nippori S...
- Bus connections between Hakone-Yumoto and Gotemba
- Train connections between Narita Airport and Weste...
- Kawaguchiko - Kofu Bus Timetable
- Mishima - Gotemba - Kawaguchiko bus timetable
- Transfer to Keiyo Line at Tokyo
- Seishun 18 Kippu (Youth 18 ticket), and Railway Da...
- Limousine Bus actual duration track records
- Transfer from Sobu Line to the other JR Lines at T...
- Getting around Tokyo
- JR East Pass Special for 10,000 yen
- Info on Nankai Line to Osaka Namba (Minami) from K...
- Limousine bus from Kansai Airport
- Japan Railpass validation procedures at Kansai Air...
- Navigation upon arrival at Osaka Kansai Airport (K...
- Limousine Bus durations from Narita Airport to Cen...
- Moonlight Nagara to be discontinued
- ▼ September (18)