Saturday, September 20, 2008

Limousine Bus actual duration track records



I've managed to record the actual durations given online by the Limousine Bus operator since the beginning of this month, and I've been able to obtain a whole week data.

I post the excel data online, and will keep updating it as long as I have time.

Limousine Bus actual durations from NRT to Central Tokyo

First, click the image to enlarge, then scroll to the right end where you could compare the actual duration track records, maximum, minimum and average durations, and the offically announced one.

Limousine Bus current durations from NRT to Central Tokyo


.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Nice post, I bookmark your blog because I found very good information on your blog, Thanks for sharing more information

corporate transportation new york

limo service brooklyn ny

limousine service in new york city

executive car service ny