Tuesday, August 5, 2008
Navigation from JR Shinjuku Station to Shinjuku Keio Highway Bus Terminal
Shinjuku Keio Highway Bus Terminal
Quite a few buses operate at Shinjuku Keio Highway Bus Terminal for Mt Fuji etc. This time I'd direct you from JR Shinjuku Station to the bus depot.
Shinjuku Station map
The path on the map
We are heading in the direction of Keio Line Ticket Gate from Central East Ticket Gate area walking the second right underground hallway colored in blue on the map.
Walk down the hallway following the signposts toward Central West Exit.
This is Central West Exit. It might be useful for those who head to Keio Plaza Hotel or Tokyo Metropolitan Government Building. But we don't exit from here this time.
Walk toward Keio Shinjuku Station.
Go downstairs and walk down another hallway, then go upstairs.
Then we clear the other Central West Exit.
As soon as you see this signpost, go upstairs to the ground level.
You'll find the bus depot on your left soon after you reach the ground level. The red neon is Yodobashi Camera's, and you see Keio Plaza Hotel over there.
Those who go to Kadoya Hotel, walk down this street, cross the street and turn to the left at the corner with a Lowson. Then you're there.
- Trip to Yufuin, Oita
- Directions to Shibuya Excel Hotel Tokyu from Shibu...
- Directions to Shibuya Tokyu Inn
- Puratto Kodama, a discount Shinkansen ticket
- Access to Oakwood Shinjuku from Shinjuku Station
- Tokaido-Sanyo Shinkansen fare table on Hikari and ...
- Tokaido-Sanyo Shinkansen Hikari and connecting Kod...
- Tokaido-Sanyo Shinkansen Hikari (and a part of Kod...
- Airline meals (1)
- Helpful links
- Getting around Hiroshima and Miyajima in a day
- One day trip to Hakone from Tokyo
- Navigation from JR Shinjuku Station to Shinjuku Ke...
- Navigation from the Narita Express platform to the...
- The way to Hokkaido from Tokyo ( also from Osaka a...
- The way to Hokkaido from Tokyo part 1
- ▼ August (16)