Monday, August 11, 2008

Airline meals (1)

Air NZ AKL-->NRT aircraft

I like flying internationally very much. One of the entertainments on board is a meal. I would often take photos of food on the plane when I travelled.
This time I feature business class food on Air New Zealand when I returned from the country.

--Lunch--

Air NZ AKL-->NRT C class

Air NZ AKL-->NRT C class

Air NZ AKL-->NRT C class

--Refreshment--

Air NZ AKL-->NRT C class

--Menu for light meal before arrival--

Air NZ AKL-->NRT C class

--Light meal--

Air NZ AKL-->NRT C class

Air NZ AKL-->NRT C class

Air NZ AKL-->NRT C class

Air NZ AKL-->NRT C class

--Upper deck compartment--

Air NZ AKL-->NRT C class

I was fed too much for a ten-hour flight.

Air New Zealand now flies a B777-200 on this route. The seat in business class relines to fully flat.
As I still have airmiles plenty enough to fly between NRT ands AKL in business class, I'd like to try it sometime.

NZ Boeing777

No comments: