Monday, August 11, 2008
Airline meals (1)
I like flying internationally very much. One of the entertainments on board is a meal. I would often take photos of food on the plane when I travelled.
This time I feature business class food on Air New Zealand when I returned from the country.
--Menu for light meal before arrival--
--Upper deck compartment--
I was fed too much for a ten-hour flight.
Air New Zealand now flies a B777-200 on this route. The seat in business class relines to fully flat.
As I still have airmiles plenty enough to fly between NRT ands AKL in business class, I'd like to try it sometime.
- Trip to Yufuin, Oita
- Directions to Shibuya Excel Hotel Tokyu from Shibu...
- Directions to Shibuya Tokyu Inn
- Puratto Kodama, a discount Shinkansen ticket
- Access to Oakwood Shinjuku from Shinjuku Station
- Tokaido-Sanyo Shinkansen fare table on Hikari and ...
- Tokaido-Sanyo Shinkansen Hikari and connecting Kod...
- Tokaido-Sanyo Shinkansen Hikari (and a part of Kod...
- Airline meals (1)
- Helpful links
- Getting around Hiroshima and Miyajima in a day
- One day trip to Hakone from Tokyo
- Navigation from JR Shinjuku Station to Shinjuku Ke...
- Navigation from the Narita Express platform to the...
- The way to Hokkaido from Tokyo ( also from Osaka a...
- The way to Hokkaido from Tokyo part 1
- ▼ August (16)