Friday, December 19, 2008
The way from Narita Airport to Maihama, Tokyo Disney Resort
Not a small number of tourists head from Narita Airport to Maihama directly to their hotel, however the last Limousine Bus leaves the airport rather early in the evening, which makes many people flying into Narita late at night inconvenienced.
So I'd show alternative modes of transport to the Limousine Bus here.
(1) Limousine Bus info
This is by far the best option as long as you can catch it.
(2) Taking trains on the Keisei and JR Sobu and Keiyo Lines via Funabashi and Nishi-Funabashi
This way is twice as frequent as the one shown in #3 below, and it will work out cheaper.
(3) Catching the bus to JR Kaihin-Makuhari Station, then changing to the JR Keiyo Line to get to Maihama with only one transfar en route.
A: Narita Airport
B: Kaihin Makuhari Station
C: Maihama Station
A-1: Narita Airport (NRT) to Maihama on weekdays:
--- --- ---
A-2: Weekend Keiyo Line Tokyo bound timetable from Kaihin Makuhari (The bus timetable is valid on weekends also.):
--- --- ---
B: Bus timetable from Kaihin Makuhari to NRT:
Train schedule finder from Maihama (or somewhere else) to Kaihin-Makuhari
- Hieizan Enryakuji Temple
- Skylines in New York City
- Index on items regarding other countries than Japa...
- The way from Narita Airport to Maihama, Tokyo Disn...
- Shinkansen trip from Qingdao to Shanghai, China
- Basic train schedule search on Hyperdia
- How to deal with Hyperdia
- Getting around Kyoto
- ▼ December (9)